What we enjoy most about the 105 Hydraulic group is the consistency when braking, performance in harsh weather, and overall value for such a high performing and lightweight group. It’s probably our go-to workhorse group. The sealed Shimano hydraulic braking lines guarantee gunk free stopping power and proven reliability. Combining the solid mechanical (as compared to electronic) shifting, ensures accuracy with every shift. This is the group for avid riders wanting durability, reliability, and value.
105 11 speed Mechanical shifter:
- Same Dura-Ace race proven technology made afforadable.
- The smoothest light action 11spd shifting with ergonomic levers
- Fast 4 gear shifting in one stroke.
- GS long cage design for 32T compatibility.
- Fast silent and accurate front shifting with .
- 11-32T Cog wide gearing for easy climbing and fast descending
- New 50-34T compact Hollowtech II crank with 4 arm design for most efficient pedaling.
Integrated hydraulic disc brake:
- Shimano’s proven reliable and most powerful brake technology
- Hydraulic system for easiest actuation best modulation braking.
- Self centering hydraulic calipers and largest pads for most consistent and powerful braking.
- Hydraulic Disc brakes for consistent braking performance on long descend and all weather conditions.
- Large 160mm front rotor for strong braking in all conditions and all size riders.