Shimano Ultegra is the Go-To grouppo for the experienced cyclist. Trusted for decades to be responsive, smooth, durable, and a race-ready light. Getting the most adapted technology from Dura-Ace, including Hollow-Tech crank arms and chainrings with a carbon inner plate. Smoother shifting than 105, with the same ability to shift up to four cogs in one sweep of the lever.
Now available with the R-685 Shift/Brake lever with integrated Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes for added stopping power and control.
- Dura Ace inspired, race ready technology
- Light action 11spd shifting with ergonomic levers for less hand fatigue
- Four gear shifts in one stroke
- GS long cage rear derailleur design for 11-32T compatibility
- Stiff, 50-34t Hollowtech II crank arms for efficient power transfer and carbon fiber additions to the large chainring for weight savings.
- Integrated Hydraulic Brakes for increased braking power and confidence. Reservoir integrated into the shift hoods for a clean look also creates a taller hood tower, popular for its larger surface area. (Optional)