Sometimes drop bars take a toll on the muscles and tissues in our backs. Or sometimes the hand position on drop bars isn’t quite ideal. That’s where the flatbar option comes in. We think we have the highest performing flatbar carbon road bike available. It’s light, very durable, and has consistent, accurate shifting. By using Shimano XT shifting and brakes, as well as the comfort and performance of the Liscio, you can be assured this model is the best choice in it’s category.
XT trigger 10 speed flatbar shifter:
- Durable XT mountain shifters for flat bar
- Light action 10spd trigger shifting.
- SGS XT long cage design with available wide range up to 40T compatibility.
- Fast, quiet and accurate front shifting with Yaw technology from Force 22 (no more trim clicks).
- 11-32T(40T option) Cog wide gearing for easy climbing and fast descending
- Compact 50/34T, 5 arm crank for most efficient pedaling
XT Hydraulic disc brake:
- Shimano’s most powerful hydraulic brake technology
- Integrated design brake lever for I-Spec shift lever (means fewer clamps cluttering up your handlebar)
- Opposed, Dual piston design for greater power and noise reduction
- One way bleeding calipers for easier maintence.
- Large powerful 160mm front rotor for strong braking in all conditions and all size riders.