For years entry level riders all the way to racers on a budget have chosen Shimano 105 for its quality, value, and reliability. Light action shifters breeze through gears, shifting up to 4 gears with one sweep of the shifter. Technology developed in the Dura-Ace line such as hollow forged crank arms, hollow and composite-sectioned chainrings, and ergonomic levers and hoods have all been brought to the 105 group for the best performance value in the Shimano line. Chose the 105 Hydraulic option, and get the same powerful R-685 shift and brake levers as you get across all group levels.
- Ergonomic Levers and Shift Hoods for less pressure on the hands and wrists, plus a naturally curved brake lever for a more powerful feel.
- Shift up to four gears in one sweep.
- Integrated Hydraulic Brakes for increased braking power and confidence. Resevior integrated into the shift hoods for a clean look also creates a taller hood tower, popular for its taller “bull horn” area. (Optional)
- Race influenced weight savings with Hollow Tech 2 crank arms and chainrings, with composites added for weight savings.
- GS long cage rear derailleur design for 11-32T compatibility.