Liscio² Dura-Ace Di2
The Volagi Liscio² has received key upgrades for 2013 now featuring completely internal cable routing, compatible with both mechanical and electronic shifting systems, as well as mechanical or hydraulic disc brake systems.
Also new for the 2013 Liscio² is a 135mm rear hub spacing to accomodate a wider range of aftermarket wheel options. The new hub spacing combined with improvements in carbon layup translates into increased downtube stiffness. A 47cm frame size has been added to the list of options for riders looking for a high performance bike in a smaller package.
Just like its predecessor, the Liscio² has been designed with the endurance cyclist in mind, providing the speed, stability, and comfort required to conquer the most testing rides. All Liscio² frames are available in red, black, or white and can be built to custom fit specifications.
E7™ IGNITE SL Wheels
- Rim - UHM (Ultra High Modulus) Carbon with SSW (super smooth wall) composite layup and UD (unidirectional) construction.
- Rim profile designed specifically for disc brakes, maximized for strength, weight, and durability.
- Unique 30 mm (h) x 25 mm (w) Aerodynamic profile for optimized speed and comfort.
- Spokes - Sapim CX-Ray™ Aero, high strength, straight pull spokes
- Nipples – Alloy 7075 14mm, Red anodized
- Hubs - Volagi Vortex Disc Brake Hub, 135mm(R) Japanese sealed bearings (rear-Quad(4)), AL7075 CNC body with directional spoke angle for maximum strength and fatigue life
- 1,460 - 1,490 gm set - View our Web Store for other Wheel Options
E7™ SYNC Ti Saddle – Ultimate long distance saddle
- Ergo design with Multi-Position platform with relief zone for increase circulation and ultimate comfort
- Titanium rails and Microfiber cover
- UltraLite foam with Dual Density suspension base
- Dura-Ace Di2 9070 11 speed component group
FSA SL-K Compact BB30 Cranks
- BB30 hollow monocoque composite design for super light (640gm) crankset
- Large 30mm AL 7075 spindle for super stiff design
- AL 7075 T6 100% CNC compact 50/34 chain ring for easy shifting