Looking for a road bike that won't hold you back? The Liscio Rival can tame the harshest backcountry roads and still help you set a PR on your next century. Built to be durable as the ride is long,
From the precise shifting of SRAM’s Rival components with composite double tap levers to 32 spoke 24mm Ignite™ XL wheels, the Liscio Rival offers the right blend of durability and performance to give you the best ride ever at an unbeatable price.
E7 IGNITE XL Wheels
- Rim - High Strength 6065 AL alloy with stainless eyelets (32 hole), 19 mm(h) x 24 mm(w) profile clincher.
- Super strong 24 mm wide with low 19mm height profile designed for disc brake maximizing comfort and designed to fit widest of tires and heaviest riders.
- Spokes – Sandvik T302 high strength cold drawn light double butted J-bend, black ED.
- Nipples – Brass 12mm, Nickel finish
- Hubs - Disc Brake Hub, 130mm(R) Japanese sealed bearing (rear-Quad(4)), 6065 forged body.
- 1,820 - 1850 gm. set
E7 SYNC – Ultimate long distance saddle
- Ergo design with Multi-Position platform with relief zone for increased circulation and ultimate comfort
- UltraLite foam with Dual Density suspension base
SRAM’s Rival components
- Carbon levers with adjustable ergonomics
FSA Gossamer BB30 10-Speed
- 50/34 Crankset
- Double sealed bearings
|(A) Effective top tube||516mm||537mm||549mm||567mm||596mm|
|(B) Seat-tube (to top)||416mm||441mm||460mm||481mm||511mm|
|(F) Seat-tube angle||75.5º||74º||73.5º||73.25º||72.75º|
|(G) Headtube angle||72º||72.25º||72.5º||72.75º||73º|
|(H) Fork Rake||48mm||48mm||48mm||48mm||48mm|
|(J) BB Drop||72mm||72mm||70mm||68mm||68mm|
|(L) Stack (top of HS bearing)||537mm||557mm||574mm||598mm||641mm|
|Handlebar size (c-c)||400mm||420mm||420mm||420mm||440mm|