Liscio² SRAM Rival
*Shown with optional Parabox and E7 Ignite SL Wheels
Everything you have come to love from the original Liscio, only better.
For starters, Liscio² features completely internal cable routing that is compatible with both standard mechanical shifting systems and all electronic drivetrains. With mounting points for both Shimano and Campagnolo batteries, the Liscio² can be built however you like.
Brake cables are internal as well, and the frame is fully compatible with either mechanical or hydraulic brakes.
Small but big news is the addition of a 47cm frame size!
Finally, rear spacing has been increased to 135mm in able to offer additional aftermarket wheel options. In addition, the new hub spacing combined with improvements in carbon layup means increased down tube stiffness, especially on larger frames.
The original Liscio is still one of the best, however the changes made to the Liscio² ensure that it is still one of a kind.
All Liscio frame colors available with all builds
E7 IGNITE XL Wheels
- Rim - High Strength 6065 AL alloy with stainless eyelets (32 hole), 19 mm(h) x 24 mm(w) profile clincher.
- Super strong 24 mm wide with low 19mm height profile designed for disc brake maximizing comfort and designed to fit widest of tires and heaviest riders.
- Spokes – Sandvik T302 high strength cold drawn light double butted J-bend, black ED.
- Nipples – Brass 12mm, Nickel finish
- Hubs - Disc Brake Hub, 135mm(R) Japanese sealed bearing (rear-Quad(4)), 6065 forged body.
- 1,820 - 1850 gm. set
E7 SYNC – Ultimate long distance saddle
- Ergo design with Multi-Position platform with relief zone for increased circulation and ultimate comfort
- UltraLite foam with Dual Density suspension base
SRAM’s Rival components
- Carbon levers with adjustable ergonomics
FSA Gossamer BB30 10-Speed
- 50/34 Crankset
|(A) Effective top tube||505mm||516mm||537mm||549mm||567mm||596mm|
|(B) Seat-tube (to top)||400mm||416mm||441mm||460mm||481mm||511mm|
|(F) Seat-tube angle||75.5°||75.5°||74º||73.5º||73.5º||72.75º|
|(G) Headtube angle||71º||72º||72.25°||72.5º||72.75º||73º|
|(H) Fork Rake||52mm||48mm||48mm||48mm||48mm||48mm|
|(J) BB Drop||74mm||72mm||72mm||70mm||68mm||68mm|
|(L) Stack (top of HS bearing)||530mm||537mm||557mm||574mm||598mm||641mm|
|Handlebar size (c-c)||380mm||400mm||420mm||420mm||420mm||440mm|