Liscio² SRAM Apex
Everything you have come to love from the original Liscio, only better.
The Volagi Liscio² has received key upgrades for 2013 now featuring completely internal cable routing, compatible with both mechanical and electronic shifting systems, as well as mechanical or hydraulic disc brake systems.
Also new for the 2013 Liscio² is a 135mm rear hub spacing to accomodate a wider range of aftermarket wheel options. The new hub spacing combined with improvements in carbon layup translates into increased downtube stiffness. A 47cm frame size has been added to the list of options for riders looking for a high performance bike in a smaller package.
Just like its predecessor, the Liscio² has been designed with the endurance cyclist in mind, providing the speed, stability, and comfort required to conquer the most testing rides. All Liscio² frames are available in red, black, or white and can be built to custom fit specifications.
E7 IGNITE XL Wheels
- Rim - High Strength 6065 AL alloy with stainless eyelets (32 hole), 19 mm(h) x 24 mm(w) profile clincher.
- Super strong 24 mm wide with low 19mm height profile designed for disc brake maximizing comfort and designed to fit widest of tires and heaviest riders.
- Spokes – Sandvik T302 high strength cold drawn light double butted J-bend, black ED.
- Nipples – Brass 12mm, Nickel finish
- Hubs - Volagi Vortex disc Brake Hub, 135mm(R) Japanese sealed bearing (rear-Quad(4)), 6065 forged body.
- 1,820 - 1850 gm. set - Other Wheelset options available in our Web Store -
E7 SYNC – Ultimate long distance saddle
- Ergo design with Multi-Position platform with relief zone for increased circulation and ultimate comfort
- UltraLite foam with Dual Density suspension base
SRAM Apex components
- SRAM Apex components
FSA Gossamer BB30 10-Speed
- 50/34 Crankset
|(A) Effective top tube||505mm||516mm||537mm||549mm||567mm||596mm|
|(B) Seat-tube (to top)||400mm||416mm||441mm||460mm||481mm||511mm|
|(F) Seat-tube angle||75.5°||75.5°||74º||73.5º||73.5º||72.75º|
|(G) Headtube angle||71º||72º||72.25°||72.5º||72.75º||73º|
|(H) Fork Rake||52mm||48mm||48mm||48mm||48mm||48mm|
|(J) BB Drop||74mm||72mm||72mm||70mm||68mm||68mm|
|(L) Stack (top of HS bearing)||530mm||537mm||557mm||574mm||598mm||641mm|
|Handlebar size (c-c)||380mm||400mm||420mm||420mm||420mm||440mm|